New to Email Marketing? It is free and easy to learn if you know where to start!
This guide will help you to get started quickly.
I will break it up to few easy to follow steps.
In This demonstration I will use ‘Gmail‘, a free email service provided by Google.
You will also need some hosting provider to keep your images online.
Why should one use Email Marketing?
Email Marketing Is The Most Effective Online Marketing Tactic. almost half of American Internet users check or send emails on a typical day. With my professional Email-Templates you can do Email Marketing significantly cheaper and faster than before.
Creating a Professionally Designed Email With Ten Simple Steps
- Buy and Download with a very fair price (about 18$) one of ‘Robbie Williams’ email templates on ThemeForest.net.
- Copyright warning!
All of Robbie Williams email templates are sold exlusively on ThemeForest. You cannot use a template without a license.
- Within the main file you will find some different layout HTMLs and an ‘assets’ library.
We want to make a copy of the above so we could use it again.
Copy only the html you choose and the ‘assets’ library to a different location.
- Open the email template (HTML file) in a browser (Internet Explorer / Chrome Etc.)
You are able follow changes by refreshing this page.
- Within the ‘assets’ library change all images with yours, but, be sure to keep image size name and type the same.
- Once you’re done with replacing the images, and happy with the result in the browser,
upload the HTML you want to use and the ‘assets’ library to a server.
I use Filezilla to upload my files.
You can use your website server, If you don’t have one, there are many free hosting services.
- Open the Online HTML in a browser.
- Copy all, by Select all (ctrl+A) and then Copy (ctrl+C).
- Create a new mail in gmail and Paste (ctrl+V)
- Change text as you wish within the mail.
Gmail’s rich text editor allows you to insert or edit hypertext links via the link button on the toolbar
Send to your mailing list!
Working with Mailchimp – For Advanced Features
MailChimp is an email marketing service provider which allows you to sell your wares and track your revenue.
MailChimp began as a paid service and added a freemium option eight years later.
If you have fewer than 2,000 subscribers, you can send up to 12,000 emails per month absolutely free.
All of TemplatesMine’s Email Templates are Ready For Mailchimp.