If you’ve bought one of the cross browser responsive Html email templates of mine, here’s how to import it into MailChimp:
- Buy and Download with a very fair price (about 18$) one of ‘Robbie Williams’ email templates on ThemeForest.net.
- Copyright warning!
All of Robbie Williams email templates are sold exlusively on ThemeForest. You cannot use a template without a license.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click the My Templates button
- On the Templates page click the Create Template button in the top right of your screen.
- Select the Import link.
- Name your template and click Browse to locate the HTML file on your computer.
- Select the HTML file you saved and click Upload to add the file to your MailChimp account.
- You’ll be able to find this template when you click the My Templates button on the Campaigns page and on the Design step of the Campaign Builder.